The Liebster Award!!
@bridgekeeptrav: I really enjoy your point of view and reason for creating a blog, building and creating bridges weather in friendships or experiences and really appreciating all your "bridges" that you formed along the way and continue to build more over time. I love it, very refreshing!
@PicturesqueT: I love your amazing pictures and the details of each photograph, from the camera that was used, to shutter speed, to iso settings... I love photography and this information will be useful when I go to use my camera next time, I also have a Canon.
@Bpack_Diplomacy: I read your blog about helping out other bloggers and I love it and definitely will be using that blog to share on my blog, I linked it to your name for others reading this blog. And the name you have chosen is quite suitable, you are quite diplomatic with your approach to blogging and connecting with others, it's awesome! I will need to implement those tips you suggested.
@MalloryOnTravel & @theplanetd: You guys have been blogging for quite some time, I think a lot of bloggers can learn from yours. I really enjoy your bio @MalloryOnTravel and all your adventures.
@theplanetd: I love how supportive you guys are of other bloggers, you really go out of your way to share so many other bloggers posts. And your blog is absolutely fantastic, some serious adventures, swimming with a great white shark, caving, cycling through Galapagos Islands, and so much more. I am looking foward to reading about all your other adventures.
@RunawayJuno: I especially enjoyed your post "Challenge is not for everyone" and I have felt that way at times from some of my friends in the office. There was always a question of how I get to travel so much and where do I get that money to do that? I simply tell them, I try to find the best deals, I try not to burn all my vacation days taking a personal day, I save them all, I do a lot of research, create a budget and live within it, so that travel goals are possible.
@TTravelled: You love Berlin and I love Rome. I am going to have to visit Berlin one of these days.
@Edgar_Vieira: I love that your blog is so dedicated to food, I get hungry just reading your blog. I am craving fish and chips right this minute. And hopefully, I will get a chance to visit all those restaurants that you have written about.
@paul_steele: Really enjoy reading your blog and love your recent most with the hounds, they are adorable with those droopy eyes and faces.
- Provide responses to the 11 Questions posted by the blogger that nominated you.
- Select 11 fellow travel bloggers and ensure that you notify them that they have been selected as your recipicients of "The Liebster Award". *note: you can not pick the person that selected you.
- Create 11 questions that you want your nominated bloggers to answer.
- Share your answers on your blog with the questions the questions and answers that you have given.
- Share your list of recipient on your blog as well.
Malaysian airlines, Korean Airlines are the two that was feeding us every 2-3 hours (or least that's what it seem like), if not a meal, it was a snack of some sort, unlimited drinks (wine, soda, liquor) in coach, no less. Quite a unique and fun experience versus flying on domestic flights or flying to Europe on American (i.e., Delta, United, etc.) airlines. Although, I would also like to take a sleeper train one of these days and stop at every town and city, another reason I really enjoy vacationing in Europe, the flexibility of the rail systems, fantastic.
7. Where is the one place in the world you would travel to tomorrow if timing, finances and anything else were not an issue?
Thailand, I was there when I was little and I would love to go back, that or Rome.
My trip to Seattle, below is a picture of the floating houses in Seattle, this is one of four neighborhood along the water. I just love how serene this picture is and I took it with my cell phone.
Although if I didn't have a list, I would attempt to make a list and spend some time researching the best deals for each one of those places.
My 11 Nominees are:
1. If you were to win a trip somewhere and you had these options, which one would you pick, where would go and why?
- All inclusive vacation in the Caribbean
- All paid expenses to Europe
- All paid to Asia
- All paid to Middle East
- A Cruise with all expenses paid including excursions
2. If you could live any where in the world, where would you live and why?
3. What you can not live without when you travel?
4. What is the number 1 thing you often forget when traveling?
5. If you could only take 10 items with you on a trip, what would they be?
6. What is your most important factor for determining where you go on your next trip?
7. Your favorite means of transportation ?
8. If you could give 3 travel tips, what would they be?
9. What is the most unique place you have ever been on your travels?
10. The strangest food you have had on your travels?
11. What drives your passion for traveling and seeing the world?